Adi Eliyahu (dot blog)
Adi Eliyahu (dot blog)
way too much about me, my thoughts, and what i see everyday
Friday, June 25, 2004

More tidbits... 

So I've been way too lazy about posting, lately. The army has that effect on me. I'll give you a general rundown on some things in my life. Also, it's worth mentioning that I might start turning this into a photoblog of sorts. I mean, I have a digital camera and I have free/unlimited hosting...so I might as well put that to use, eh? Guess we'll see if that materializes. Anyhow, this week:

-On Sunday, I went to an army museum in Tel Aviv instead of going straight back to the base. I guess it's part of the course to go there. I had already been there before, so I saw it as a waste of my time and didn't really pay much attention. Also, before they decided to have us go to this museum (which we had to be at by 11am) they were gonna let us come back to the base at 1pm. I woulda rather done that.

-Monday was just a regular day at the base. Well, other than the fact that my commanders all started yelling at each other. Entertaining, to say the least.

-Tuesday was pretty great because they told me during dinner that I could go home until Thursday morning. I had done really well on a test in my course, so I had a day off coming and was happy to take it then.

-Wednesday was the free day. I was at home. I also took the bus to see Inbal and saw a crazy lady on a bus. She was yelling about how she has the right to yell. The driver kept trying to get her to quite down because its bothering the other passengers, be she kept arguing that she (and apparently, she alone,) is the public. Touche. Anyhow, that was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

-Thursday morning I went back to my base at 10am, then came home at 4pm. The weekend always starts on thursday for me, so there we go. Ok, I'll start trying to get off my ass on posting more...so keep your eye peeled.


Vitals

My name is Adi
I live in Haifa
I am 25 years old
I love pop-culture
I enjoy wearing a tie
I blog instead of email
I share a birthday with Pink
I am a terrible singer
I almost never drink soda
I almost never go barefoot
I always wear black pants
My AIM is: AdiEliyahu


On Repeat



















On The Train










Required Reading

  • Sarah's So-Called Sobriety
  • Lawrence/Opinions/Hotties
  • Stereogum
  • IKeepADiary.com
  • Her Name Is Meredith
  • Pink Is The New Blog
  • Lifehacker
  • Whatevs
  • Gawker
  • Gothamist
  • Page Six
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • The Onion
  • TWoP



  • Heavy Rotation

    Artist: Fiona Apple
    Song: Used To Love Him
    TV: Alias, 24, Lost
    Film: Spinal Tap
    Game: Stratego
    Sport: Basketball
    Program: Skype
    Clothes: Black Pants/T-Shirt
    Booze: Dry Red Wine
    Transportation: Public
    Location: Home
    Mood: Concerned


    Archives

  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • September 2005
  • November 2005
  • July 2006
  • September 2006


    Credits



    Designed by may*star
    I like to know how much love I'm gettin'